Monday, September 14, 2009

Biggest Little City!

Reno is happening! I'm staying at Circus Circus and this small town girl is impressed! Action! Action all the time. People everywhere. Circus acts. I especially liked the "diablo" girls who toss around giant yo-yos.

This morning, I exercised and took a steam. I've found that even a small amount of exercise really helps with travel fatigue.

I'm driving up to Lake Tahoe later this morning for some nature hikes. I live in flatland USA so the mountains are fascinating! I never get tired of gazing at them.

Oh! Lest you think the tour is all cakes & honey: I almost forgot to add that a bottle exploded in my suitcase and half my clothes are splattered with white goopy stuff. Laundry services were needed.

I start the tour tonight with the good folks of the Sierra Nevada Section.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you packed and repacked and repacked and then decided to use a 2nd bag.

    ReplyDelete